- Identifying data
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection, you are informed that the data provided will be processed by Innova Next, SLU (hereinafter, “Barrabés.biz”), with address in Madrid, Méndez Álvaro Street, 9, 28045 (Spain).
- Personal data to be processed
The data we collect is strictly necessary for the performance of the project. The personal data we process is identification data, your forename and surnames, your position in the company and your e-mail address. You warrant that the personal data you provide is true, accurate, complete, and up to date. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you warrant that you have informed the third party of the provisions of this Policy and obtained the consent.
- Purposes of processing
The personal data you have supplied to us are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage your participation in events, seminars, training, open calls, and other activities.
- To manage your registration to the newsletter.
The lawfulness for processing your data is your consent (Art. 6 sect. 1 lit. a GDPR) freely and expressly given. If you have granted your consent to us, you are entitled to withdraw at any time. By withdrawing the consent, the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal is not affected.
- Recipients, data sharing, and international transfers
Your personal data may be shared only with the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA), the European Commission and with the partners involved in the Project that need to know your data for the performance of the purposes describe above. We informed you that we may be required by law to communicate your personal data to a judicial or administrative authority in certain situations.
Your personal data shall be hosted in the European Economic Area and not international data transfers shall take place. However, if this occurs, the legal safeguards shall be adopted, and the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission shall be signed.
- Data storage
Your data shall be kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed or during the statute of limitations required by current legislation. If you have granted your consent to us, you are entitled to withdraw at any time. By withdrawing the consent, the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal is not affected.
- Your rights
Considering the previous data processing and regarding GDPR, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, if that is the case, you are entitled to obtain information regarding your personal data processed by us.
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate or the completion of your personal data we stored.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data we stored.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to demand the transmit to a different controller when possible.
- Right to object: You are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted under certain circumstances.
- Right to withdraw you consent: If you have granted your consent to us, you are entitled to withdraw at any time. By withdrawing the consent, the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal is not affected.
If you have any queries about how your data are processed, or if you wish to enforce any of the above rights, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the European Data Protection Supervisor.